Every individual has his or her moments of ups and downs in life. The same can also be seen in businesses, where a large number of entrepreneurs go through challenging times and who are in need of some valuable inspiration that can help them move ahead and grow. Let’s learn what are the best Business Quotes To Inspire You On The Toughest Days
Whether you are planning on starting a new business, or you already own a company or organisation, we, at PlanGrip, are going to list a few inspiring quotes that will help you stay determined and achieve your long-sought as well as dream goals.
60 Best Business Quotes To Inspire You On The Toughest Days
Starting a business is tough. And not just practically, but financially and emotionally, too. Which is why these top inspirational and motivational business quotes are so precious. And these business quotes is a bite-sized morsel of wisdom, capable of injecting that much-needed hit of inspiration, encouragement and motivation.
So, when you are exhausted, frustrated, anxious, worried, or just plain freaking out, read these motivational business quotes.
But do not just scan through these business quotes. Try to think about how each one applies to your business. Read. Re-read. Reflect. Apply.
Suggested Blog – 30 Best Business Books For Start-ups, Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses
Okay, let’s get started with our list of the top business quotes here at PlanGrip.
Here are some of the best business quotes to inspire you on the toughest days. These business quotes are a game changer. Get ready for some inspiration and action-packed advice from several successful entrepreneurs and business tycoons from all around the world.
- “The secret of change is need to focus on all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.” — Socrates, father of Western philosophy.
- “Always deliver more than you are expected.” — Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
- “Don’t take too much advice. Most people with lots of advice to give — with a few exceptions — generalize whatever they did. Don’t over-analyze everything. I myself have been guilty of over-thinking problems. Build things and find is it working.” — Ben Silbermann, founder of Pinterest.
Suggested Blog – 13 Best Business Grants And Resources For Felons
4.“If your actions and journey inspire and motivate others people to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then you have become a leader.” — John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States.
- “Whenever we launch a feature, people yell at us.” — Angelo Sotira, co-founder of deviantART.
6.“Be undeniably good. Not any other marketing efforts or social media buzzword is a better option for that.” — Anthony Volodkin, founder of Hype Machine.
- “What do you need to start a business?Some significant things needs to be kept in mind, know your product better than anyone else, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” — Dave Thomas, Founder of Wendy’s.
- “If you aren’t able to feed a team with two pizzas, it’s too large.” — Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO of Amazon.
- “When people like you not doubt, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, of course they’ll do business with you.” — Zig Ziglar, author, salesman, and motivational speaker.
Suggested Blog – Business Startup Costs That Business Owners Need To Know
- “If you are satisfied and with your first version of your product, then stood out too late.” — Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn.
- “The value of an idea is accomplished when it is implemented.” — Thomas Edison.
- “The stars will never be aligned, and the traffic lights of life will never all be green for good. The universe doesn’t act against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a dangerous disease that will certainly take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If something is required and important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way.” — Tim Ferriss, author of The 4-Hour Work Week.
- “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.” — Jack Dorsey, co-founder of Twitter.
- “Your work is going to fill and complete a large part empty of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great and big work is to love and believe what you do.” — Steve Jobs, co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Apple Inc.
Suggested Blog – Low Investment Business Ideas
- “Always look for the fool in the deal. If you don’t find one, then it’s you.” — Mark Cuban, AXS TV Chairman and entrepreneur.
- “Your most unhappy and unsatisfied customers are your greatest source of learning.” — Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft.
- “If you pursue and do which you are passionate about, you won’t need a master plan for how things will be played out.” — Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook.
- “If you think yourself by how you differ from the competition, you’re probably in trouble.” — Omar Hamoui, co-founder of AdMob.
Suggested Blog – Best Payroll Services For Small Business Owners In 2019
- “Wonder what your customer really wants? Just ask.” — Lisa Stone, co-founder and CEO of BlogHer.
- “When you have got an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue and follow.” — Josh James, CEO and co-founder of Omniture.
- “It’s not always about the ideas, but put those ideas in actions actually work.” — Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance.
- “Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” — Golda Meir, fourth Prime Minister of Israel.
- “There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can achieve and do big and great things with a small team.” — Jason Fried, 37signals founder and co-author of Rework.
Suggested Blog – Start Up Business Loan
- “The fastest and greatest way to change yourself is to hang out and chill out with people who are already the way you want to be.” — Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn co-founder.
- “Chase or follow the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” — Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.
- “The most dangerous poison is the feeling and happiness of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done to make tomorrow better.” — Ingvar Kamprad, founder of IKEA.
- “Nothing works better than just improving and reforming your product.” — Joel Spolsky, co-founder of Stack Overflow.
- “Call six or seven of your smartest friends in a room and ask them to rate your idea.” — Mark Pincus, CEO of Zynga.
- “Money is like gasoline during a road trip. You don’t want to run out of gas on your trip, but you’re not doing a tour of gas stations.”
- “Acquire and achieve big quietly, don’t tip off your competitors.” — Chris Dixon, an investor at Andreessen Horowitz.
- “Design of something is not just what it looks like and feels like. Simply means how it works.” — Steve Jobs, co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc.
- “Character cannot be developed or made in ease and quiet. But has to go through the experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” — Helen Keller, American author, political activist and lecturer.
- “Don’t showcase your original version in front of the people, just try to be good.” — Paul Rand, Graphic Designer.
- “Just think outside the box and embrace opportunities that appear, wherever they might be.” — Lakshmi Mittal, Chairman & CEO of ArcelorMittal.
- “Don’t worry about people stealing your design work. Just think about the day when they stop.” — Jeffrey Zeldman, entrepreneur and web designer.
- “The last 10% takes as much energy as it takes to launch the first 90%.
.” — Rob Kalin, founder of Etsy.
- “If you’re interested and happy in the living heart of what you do. Just focus on building things rather than talking about them.” — Ryan Freitas, co-founder of About.me.
- “Best startups is always achieved and come when somebody requiring to scratch an itch.” — Michael Arrington, founder and co-editor of TechCrunch.
- “Some people just only dream to be succeeded in their life. While other people get up every morning and make it happen.” — Wayne Huizenga, prolific American business person, owner of Blockbuster Video and the Miami Dolphins.
- “Have an Idea to do something seems easy but implementing is hard.” — Guy Kawasaki, entrepreneur and co-founder of Alltop.
- “An entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something to create and build.” — David Karp, founder, and CEO of Tumbler.
- “Get a mentor when you’re at all unsure of what you’re looking for.” — Kyle Bragger, founder of Forrst
- “Every day that we spent not improving our products was a wasted one.” — Joel Spolsky, co-founder of Stack Overflow.
- “When somethings is measured and noticed, it improves.” — Bob Parsons, founder of GoDaddy.
- “Keep yourself self-funded as long as possible.” — Garrett Camp, founder of Expa, Uber and StumbleUpon.
- “Don’t play game that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.” — Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.
- “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will take you to an overnight success.” — Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter.
- “Human beings have an innate inner desire to be autonomous, self-determined and connected to one another. And, when that desired is liberated, people achieve more and live richer lives.” — Daniel Pink, author.
- “Fortunes are built and created during the down market and collected in the upmarket.” — Jason Calacanis, founder of LAUNCH Ticker.
- “It’s more effective to do precious and valuable thing instead of hoping a logo will say it for you.” — Jason Cohen, founder of Smartbear Software.
- “Don’t dreaming about how cool it would be, to be an entrepreneur. It’s a struggle and challenge to save your company’s life .” — Spencer Fry, co-founder of CarbonMade.
- “You can’t make anything viral, but you can make something great.” — Peter Shankman, founder of HARO.
- “Don’t worry about funding when you have no need for it. This day is cheaper to start and initiate your business than ever.” — Noah Everett, founder of Twitch.
- “Facts and Data beats emotions.” — Sean Rad, founder of Tinder.
- “I never dreamed to be a successful, I worked for it.” — Estee Lauder, founder of Estee Lauder Cosmetics.
- “I generally try not to make or take any decisions for which I’m not excited about.” — Jake Nickell, founder and CEO of Threadless.
- “See and live things in the present, not in the future.” — Larry Ellison, co-founder of Oracle.
- “You don’t need to have a 100-person company to develop an effective single idea.” — Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
- “Having Ideas are just like commodity to sell”. — Michael Dell, chairman, and CEO of Dell.
- “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t – you’re right at both these situations.” — Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company.
Gain Motivation With These Business Quotes And Succeed In Your Business
Starting and running your own business can be difficult, challenging and full of setbacks. It can also be rewarding, inspiring and liberating. Fortunately, there are many others who have come before you, had similar struggles, and developed some wisdom. We hope these small business quotes will help you keep your head up when you are in a bind. Motivate you to keep going, or help you take a leap of faith for your business.